Local Number Porting (LNP)
With our revolutionary new product, PortingPro, ATL Communications can help you with every step of this otherwise complicated Local Number Porting process. From LSR to SV activation and every step in between. We provide intuitive, powerful, easy to use tools, in a cross platform browser interface (or API). This allows you to administer Local Number Pooling directly into NPAC. Whether you’re looking for tools to increase productivity and empower your staff, to integrate your back office environment, or just need helping hands during an unexpected surge in business or employee loss, ATL has you covered! We can even provide a full hands-on administrative team to act as your outsourced LNP department. A new LNP option is long overdue and ATL Communications is leading the way with high tech solutions for an outdated and underserved Local Number Porting process.
What is PortingPro?
PortingPro is a Full Service end-to-end porting solution intuitively designed and modernized for managing and administering LNP functions.
PortingPro offers the following benefits:
- Single interface for porting services, including submitting CSR/LSR and updating CNAM, 911, and DL data. All services also available through APIs
- View enhanced status – tracking every step of the LNP process
- ATL keeps interfaces current and responsible for industry change management
- Business rules maintained and updated
- Comprehensive order status, reporting, and performance metrics
- Eliminate the need for FOBs, Gateways, and proprietary software.
- Reduce and Eliminate fees
- CSR automation can reduce fallout by up to 60%
- LSR automation and post port updates can reduce overhead by up to 25%
- Offload related system/software development and maintenance
- Leverage delegate SPID for disaster recovery, resource allocation, and overflow
Switch to PortingPro and join the revolution to modernize, automate, and streamline the essential functions of Local Number Porting!
Your Questions Answered: Local Number Porting
Q: What browsers will the new LNP interface work with?
A: Our Intelligent LNP interface is truly cloud based and will work with most of the mainstream supported browsers.